We depart Tuesday night November 22nd, and arrive in Cusco late morning Wednesday the 23rd.
The return flight departs Puerto Maldonado Wednesday afternoon November 30th and arrives to the U.S. the morning of Thursday, December 1st.
3 – moderate
Can’t join for the entire trip length? We got you.
- All transport and transfers, including the luxurious Vistadome train to Machu Picchu
- All hotels, lodges, and resort fees
- All activities, admission fees, fuel surcharges, guides, permits, etc.
- Full exclusive catering
- Fine wines at dinner, plus hard alcohol on Shabbos
- Internal commercial flight between Cusco and Puerto Maldonado in the Peruvian Amazon
Our meals will be prepared fresh on-site by own chef. All food will adhere to the highest standards of Kashrus – Cholov Yisroel, Pas Yisroel, Glatt, and Chassidishe Shechita.
Prepare to be wowed by lavish breakfast buffets, delicious packed lunches, and elegant sit-down dinners complete with fine wines – not to mention heimisha and warm Shabbos Seudas.
Please Note : The trip cost does not include airfare.
- Airfare to or from Peru
- Items of a personal nature (spa services, souvenirs, etc.)
- Optional guides, drivers, and chef tips
- Travel insurance
We’re here for you — always.
Plan It Rite strongly recommends that all travelers obtain comprehensive travel insurance. Such insurance may provide coverage for losses suffered in the event of trip cancellation or interruption, travel delay, loss of baggage and travel documents, baggage delay, medical emergencies, and the like. Plan It Rite shall take no responsibility or liability for any other expenses incurred, including but not limited to non-refundable airline tickets, personal, or property damage before, during, or after the duration of this trip. A signed limit of liability form and medical release form may be required to attend this trip. The above itinerary is intended as a guide only and may change based on weather, group preferences, or other reasons.